This website is controlled and operated by Timberwolf Limited (hereafter referred to as (‘Timberwolf’). For the purposes of UK & EU data protection laws, Timberwolf is the “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you.
Our Contact Details
Name: Timberwolf Limited
Address: Entec House, Tomo Industrial Estate, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 5AY
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data you provide to us. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we store and process your personal data.
The type of personal data we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Your marketing and communication preferences; and
- Online browsing activities on the Timberwolf website.
Use of your Personal Data
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you and to respond to requests and enquiries (such as booking a demo);
- For business administration;
- To inform you of products, services, and nearest dealership to you;
- To provide you with service and support when repairing machinery;
- For fraud prevention and detection and to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- To process customer orders;
- To personalise your visit to the website and to assist you while you use the website; and
- To improve the website.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing your personal data are:
(a) Where you have provided your consent.
(b) To perform a contract with you.
(c) Where we have a legal obligation to process your data.
(f) Where we have a legitimate interest.
Sharing your Personal Data
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We take reasonable steps, consistent with generally accepted industry standards, to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We retain your personal data in line with our data retention policy.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have certain rights including:
- The right to be informed – You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. We inform you of data processing via the privacy notices, published via the Timberwolf website.
- The right of access – You have the right to request confirmation of data processing, and to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to have inaccurate data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure –You have the right to have your personal data erased – (also known as the right to be forgotten).
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data.
- The right to data portability –You have the right to obtain and reuse personal data for your own purposes across different services. The right to data portability enables you to move, copy or transfer their personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe, secure way, without affecting its usability.
- The right to object – You have the absolute right to object to the processing of their personal data if it is for direct marketing purposes. More broadly, the right to object to data processing only applies in specific circumstances;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling –You have the right not to be subject to automated decision making or profiling where this activity produces legal effects.
We are required to respond within one month of the request.
If you would like to exercise any of your data rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about the processing of your personal data, you can make a complaint to Data Protection Lead via email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will regularly review and update this privacy notice to reflect changes. Please check regularly for updates.